[FIXING for 2.1] A few bugs...

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
thetford569

Post by thetford569 »

Here are a few bugs I've found that I haven't seen anywhere else...

1 - I have updated the airlines.cfg file so I can change the callsign of my aircraft. When you go into the "Airline Call Sign" drop down box to change it there is no list there until you go out of that screen and then back in a 2nd time.

2 - Importing an FSX Compatible flight plan the Altitude of the flight plan shows as 0. I have to manually edit the altitude of the flight plan.

3 - The "Fuel and Payload" screen....when it opens I can only see the Fuel checkboxes and menus. The payload screen is only slightly visible and I can't go down to change the values there. There are other menu screens in the UI like this as well where all of the options don't show up.

Brandon
pscharff

Post by pscharff »

I can absolutely confirm the first point!

Patric
pracines

Post by pracines »

I have confirmed #'s 1 and 2, however I have no trouble seeing the payload screen. I wonder which plane you are trying to load?

Paul
Win 10 Pro 64bit | ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO | i9 10850K |DDR4 3600MHZ G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO- 128GB | 1200W PLATINUM POWER SUPPLY | RTX 3090 |Samsung 970 evo plus 2TB NVME | 2nd M.2 Solid State 2TB | Seagate IRONWOLF PRO 8TB | DEEPCOOL CASTLE 240EX
thetford569

Post by thetford569 »

The aircraft I was trying to load was an add-on aircraft that I probably can't mention the name...at any rate the boxes to adjust the passenger and cargo weights were not visible and I could not scroll down to them. The flight plan I imported from FSBuild and as I stated above the altitude gets set at zero when you pick that flight plan in P3D 2.0

Brandon
WBard

Post by WBard »

Quote:
Quote from thetford569 on December 5, 2013, 00:38

Here are a few bugs I've found that I haven't seen anywhere else...

1 - I have updated the airlines.cfg file so I can change the callsign of my aircraft. When you go into the "Airline Call Sign" drop down box to change it there is no list there until you go out of that screen and then back in a 2nd time.

2 - Importing an FSX Compatible flight plan the Altitude of the flight plan shows as 0. I have to manually edit the altitude of the flight plan.

3 - The "Fuel and Payload" screen....when it opens I can only see the Fuel checkboxes and menus. The payload screen is only slightly visible and I can't go down to change the values there. There are other menu screens in the UI like this as well where all of the options don't show up.

Brandon

Regarding Number 1 - we parse that file when the screen loads, so if you change it manually you'll need to reload the screen, sorry about that.

Regarding Number 2 - we think we've fixed the multitude of flight plan bugs. Let us know after 2.05 if this is fixed.

Regarding Number 3 - we're working on it.

thanks!
N4GIX

Post by N4GIX »

Wes, while you folks are at it, please calibrate the CG Icon so that it actually displays correctly. I had to add 2,500 lbs to the aft baggage area just to get the CG Icon to show up in the 25% MAC area of the wing, but the A36 was promptly turned into a tail dragger... LOL!
Bill Leaming
Modeler and Programmer
Military Visualizations