spot plane and a problem

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
cjdice

Post by cjdice »

hey guys, I would like to know how to change the view in spot plane to show the same placement when cycling through planes. You know when you hit shift A then the next plane shows in the screen. It is defaulted to the front quarter view but I would like to see it in a side view. I changed something a long long time ago in fsx but I don't remember how I did it (but it was probably someone on these forums that helped me;).

Also if I cycle through the planes to0 many times prepar3d crashes always crashes. Which I think is probably due to too much data being processed or something like that. There is no oom message it just crashes to desktop. Something that I am living with but wanted to give you all a heads up on that. Thanks for any help

cj
jimcooper1

Post by jimcooper1 »

Quote:
Quote from cjdice on January 9, 2014, 16:15

......... You know when you hit shift A then the next plane shows in the screen. .......

Pressing A (or Shift-A) cycles through the available views for that aircraft, it doesn't go to 'next plane' unless you mean 'next view of the same plane'??????

'A' cycles one way eg SPOT-> LOCKED SPOT-> FLY BY-> TOP DOWN-> SPOT

'Shift-A' cycles the other way SPOT-> TOP DOWN-> FLY BY-> LOCKED SPOT-> SPOT

Jim
cjdice

Post by cjdice »

thanks but I remember using super traffic board (fingers crossed) when I clicked on the specific flight I was able to see the plane in spot view then rotate it to the angle that I wanted. When I clicked on another flight then that plane was in the same position as the previous and I didn't have to rotate it. After that all the planes were in that angle. If I saved it with that angle then every time FSX started all the planes were already setup. Maybe it was a super traffic board thing but I'm pretty sure I could go into the cfg but that's a can of worms for me.