Emuteq Radio

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
davenicoll

Post by davenicoll »

Hi,

I own a superb Emuteq NC165 which is an exact replica of a Bendix king radio.

It uses a launcher but will not work in Prepard3d as it says that the subscript is out of range.

I cannot find any exe file to try and point it in the right direction.

Asking for support has got me nowhere but angry at the lack of response (Several e mails).

I wondered if anybody else owned this unit and has got it working because to be honest it wasn't cheap.

Dave
Marky007

Post by Marky007 »

Hi Dave, the lack of response to your question worries the hell out of me. I'm trying to build a serious sim, considering changing to Prepar3d for the project, and just about to buy the emuteq stuff, then I read this? - In fact the more I read the forum with everyone's problems, the more I am put off. I sincerely hope you find the outcome you are looking for. I might just hold off unless someone can convince me differently. Cheers. Mark
Saul

Post by Saul »

There's no need to worry yourself. From the Emuteq Website is it clear to see that the hardware NC165 is not listed as compatible for P3Dv2 or v1.

It is unfortunate that these details are not investigated first. As P3d is not the same product as FSX and should not be considered so.

Support problems for hardware or software should really be directed to the Manufactures or developers website. As it it those people who can remake the drivers to update the compatibility.

Regards,

Saul.