Models flickering in Targeting Pod Camera

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
tauseefAhmed

Models flickering in Targeting Pod Camera

Post by tauseefAhmed »

Hello!
For the past few days I've been trying to solve an issue regarding P3D SimObject models.
I create objects and when I see the objects through my TargetingPod Camera, the models seem to have a strange behavior of flickering which I have tried to figure out why, but no luck.
At first I assumed it was issue with the models I designed using 3D tools (i.e. maybe I missed some properties being used by P3D cameras). But then I tested this issue with the models provided in P3D SimObjects directory and same issue exists in these models as well. That is the only detail I can provide right now as I have tried to change camera settings and stuff but no luck.
Has anyone else faced such issue? Can anyone from LM confirm it's a bug or do I have to change the camera configurations? I have attached a video showing the very behavior I'm talking about. Please find it in the Google Drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atcFSh ... sp=sharing

Thank your for your time.
Regards,
Tauseef