P3D v3 CTD MSVCR120.dll

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
pilot7897

P3D v3 CTD MSVCR120.dll

Post by pilot7897 »

This is an interesting one.

For preparations for tonight's flight, I downloaded an updated SCEL. When I installed it the taxiways didn't show up, so I opened up ADE and fixed them(As I do with many other airports that were originally for FSX). I started up P3D again and loaded up SCEL. Everything was fine until I changed airports (from the sim) to LAX. At this point the sim crashed. According to windows event viewer it was due to MSVCR120.dll. I tried deleting the SCEL scenery, no help. I eventually figured out it was due to my traffic setting. I use WOAI and it worked perfectly (as far back as P3D v2.something), until now. When I have the traffic setting on 0, 5 or 10 everything is fine, but when it's 15 or above P3D crashes!?!?! I did play with the ai traffic folders this morning. I was adding realistic sounds to the second half of my ai fleet, but I don't think this is the problem. Before I only completed half the traffic and was using P3D fine. When I originally loaded up the sim to test SCEL before my ADE fix everything was fine. Any ideas? I'm at a complete loss. If I have to I will reinstall P3D, but that's a pain.

Thanks