PILOT’S has released the latest version in the Flight Sim Global Ultimate series for Prepar3D.
FS Global Mesh Ultimate 2024 is the newest development in Digital Elevation Mesh (DEM) for Prepar3D. The DEM acts as the wireframe under the land class and textures in Prepar3D to enhance the realism of the terrain and other land formations. This release is PILOT’s largest development step in DEM since its introduction in 2005. This new version includes many improvements and new data while focusing on a spectacular rendition of the European Alps, Antarctica, Iceland, Greenland, New Zealand and several popular islands.
- Easy and straightforward installation
- Install per continent supported
- New development, up-to-date data from 2023
- New Base mesh for correct shapes even at a far distance
- Manual rework of transition zones between different source data (e.g. CDED – NED)
- Completely new tile structure to remove rendering issues and to improve data compression efficiency
- Intelligent rendering for best frame rates
- New algorithms for sharp edges and mountain ridges
- AFM 2 (download via developer website; registration and account required)-(coming soon!)
- Bathymetry mesh included by default