LM P3d Developers Responding/Answering Questions in Forums

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
jhaley101

LM P3d Developers Responding/Answering Questions in Forums

Post by jhaley101 »

Would be nice to see someone with LM actually taking part in ongoing discussions on updates/fixes/developments.
JorgenSA

Re: LM P3d Developers Responding/Answering Questions in Forums

Post by JorgenSA »

John, old buddy,

I hate to point out the obvious, but their responses/support is governed by the EULA that you agreed to on installing P3D.

Now, if you had a service contract, on the other hand...

Bur I do agree with you, a few signs of life would be nice! ;-)

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
jhaley101

Post by jhaley101 »

Hi Jorgen,

Haven't been to the forums in a while. Good to hear from you.

We do have posters from LM responding to a few select issues, so the issue of the EULA really is irrelevant.

Its like gazillion of people who believe LM has no interest in anything to do with this sim, unless its for some military purpose.

I heard from someone close to LM that says there are less than a dozen people involved in development. Its not that they don't want to respond, its just that there is next to no one who actually is forum friendly who is able to provide meaningful input.

You running 6?
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

Hi John,

I am running v. 5 and v. 6.

At present, due to my hardware configuration, my v. 6 is a plain-vanilla straight out-of-the-box installation (apart from a tweaked prepar3d.cfg), but that hardware configuration will change sometime in the hopefully near future.

Then it will be time to apply my numerous add-ons from v. 5 to v. 6 and have more fun.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.