How to get LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE AND ATTITUDE OF THE MISSILE WHICH WE HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
ManojaMohan

How to get LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE AND ATTITUDE OF THE MISSILE WHICH WE HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED

Post by ManojaMohan »

Hi sir/ Madam:

I was trying to get the targets in my own radar and I am able to get those targets with your help now I had struck with missile after launching in missile it follows the target and it hits that I get I had seed the view of the missile everything is good but I was unable to receive a data of the missile which is going to hit the target to reduce the targets in my own radar I need it data of the missile whether it's travel this many distance and it has been missed or else it has been hit the target so for that reason I was searching for a latitude longitude and altitude of the missiles so please help me out this how to find those data and how to get those data like a heading attitude latitude of my own flight and target flight similarly.