Rudder pedals

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
MatthijsRoothans

Rudder pedals

Post by MatthijsRoothans »

Hi!

So currently im using a simple setup: joystick and throttle. Im planning to upgrade to a yoke setup with pedals. Now as yoke im planning to buy the honeycomb and as pedals the Logitech g Saitek pro flight pedals. Does these pedals work on v5? How do i set them up? Do i need pecific payware software to set them up?

Thanks in advance!
alishakihn

Re: Rudder pedals

Post by alishakihn »

The TFRP Flight Rudder Pedals are compatible with all PC games supporting multi-USB and rudders. On PC and on PS4, the TFRP works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster Flight Hotas 4 joystick (sold separately). Flappy Bird
shermank

Post by shermank »

I have been using CH pedals for years. It plugs into a USB port and is instantly recognized….easy to program for left right rudder and toe brakes.

Sherm
agfreeman

Post by agfreeman »

I have a set of Logitech g Saitek pro flight pedals and I can confirm they work fine with 5.3.

You can download a configuration utility if you really want to, but they work straight out of the box using standard windows drivers.
agfreeman

Post by agfreeman »

And just to add you can set them up using the standard method for calibrating joysticks and game controllers.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

MatthijsRoothans wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:19 pm Hi!

So currently im using a simple setup: joystick and throttle. Im planning to upgrade to a yoke setup with pedals. Now as yoke im planning to buy the honeycomb and as pedals the Logitech g Saitek pro flight pedals. Does these pedals work on v5? How do i set them up? Do i need pecific payware software to set them up?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Read up on Honeycomb problems:
https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150104
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)