7 monitoren for P3Dv4.5

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
Lieuwe

7 monitoren for P3Dv4.5

Postby Lieuwe » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Since 7 weeks no answer in the forum, so I post here my question.
PC information: motherboard i7-8700 3,2 GHz box 12MB Smart CAche processor - 2 videocards KFA2 nVidia GeForce 2070 8GB GDDR6 and Windows 10.
7 monitors ilyama prolite E2283HS-B3 21" .
In the middle starting P3Dv4.5 and i can stretched it out over 3 monitors. After that i stretched it out over the left and the right to all the 7 monitors. Then you see the horizon-lines and buildings has a corner it is not fluent. I watch many you-tube films about view-management and NVidia. But the problem is not solved.
When I use 7 monitors than the framerate goes from ± 55 framerates to ± 2 framerates.
If I make 7 pictures, each for every monitor, then also the framerate goes down.
Can somebody give me the advice to fill the 7 monitors with P3Dv4.5 and the framerate not goes down.
And the second question is, how must I change the view, that all the lines have no corners in it. That the other monitors are not stretched in their view.

Return to “Simulation Object Development Questions”