P3Dv5 F-22 Shaking and Spinning

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
StewieGriffin

P3Dv5 F-22 Shaking and Spinning

Post by StewieGriffin »

I have no better way to describe this other than to say that the default F-22 is shaking/jittering and spinning while on the ground. When it initially loads, the aircraft is shaking side to side. This disappears as soon as the aircraft is moving. Last night I noticed the aircraft slowly spinning while on the ground. I took a video at the default KDEN. Note that the parking brake is engaged, and both engines are shut down.

https://youtu.be/uZr9i-WhTLU
Martyson

Re: P3Dv5 F-22 Shaking and Spinning

Post by Martyson »

StewieGriffin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm I have no better way to describe this other than to say that the default F-22 is shaking/jittering and spinning while on the ground. When it initially loads, the aircraft is shaking side to side. This disappears as soon as the aircraft is moving. Last night I noticed the aircraft slowly spinning while on the ground. I took a video at the default KDEN. Note that the parking brake is engaged, and both engines are shut down.

As a quick test:
Lock your FPS e.g., at 29.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
StewieGriffin

Post by StewieGriffin »

Tried this, no change.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Are you using AI Traffic during the tests?
Best Regards,
JRBarrett

Post by JRBarrett »

Same thing in stock P3DV5 with no add-ons other than Orbx textures and land class. After the F-22 loads, parked on the ramp with engines running, the cockpit is continually shaking. Only affects the F-22 - the F-35 and F-16 are fine.
Jim Barrett
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

JRBarrett wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:43 pm Same thing in stock P3DV5 with no add-ons other than Orbx textures and land class. After the F-22 loads, parked on the ramp with engines running, the cockpit is continually shaking. Only affects the F-22 - the F-35 and F-16 are fine.
I have stock P3Dv5 install with one Add-on : FSUIPC6 (all axes / calibrations /buttons assigned in FSUIPC6).

I changed my default aircraft and airport to the F22 at KDTW.
In all my testing so far.
F22 - Parking brake set, no shaking no spinning with engines running or with engines shut down at any airport.
Best Regards,
powayjoe

Post by powayjoe »

StewieGriffin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm I have no better way to describe this other than to say that the default F-22 is shaking/jittering and spinning while on the ground. When it initially loads, the aircraft is shaking side to side. This disappears as soon as the aircraft is moving. Last night I noticed the aircraft slowly spinning while on the ground. I took a video at the default KDEN. Note that the parking brake is engaged, and both engines are shut down.

I have the exact same issue. It only behaves this way with F-22 no other P3D aircraft or add-on aircraft. I can switch selections and make it go away. Does it with or without ChasePlane launched. Something has happened to the F-22 causing this.

Joe
I9-9900KS 5.1GHz, RTX 2080 FTW3 Hybrid, Trident 32GB DDR4 3200 C14, EVO 970 2TB M.2, Corsair AX-850, Gigabyte A-390 Master, HP Reverb G2, 40 inch 4K Screen at 30 Hz, VKB Gunfighter, Virpil Moongoost 50,MFG Crosswind Pedals, CP, Linda, VA, FFTF, P2ATC
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

powayjoe wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:42 am

I have the exact same issue. It only behaves this way with F-22 no other P3D aircraft or add-on aircraft. I can switch selections and make it go away. Does it with or without ChasePlane launched. Something has happened to the F-22 causing this.

Joe
@ powayjoe ,

Can you provide a short video?

Which P3Dv5 xxxx version are you using?

Is your default startup flight the LM F-35A at KRND ?
Best Regards,