FSx Flight lessons?

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
futureairways

FSx Flight lessons?

Postby futureairways » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Real world pilot here, Ive used FSx and recommend it as most do in aviation.
I would like to start to use p3d except, I havent been able to get a clear answer on how to transfer GA planes from FSx and more importantly the lessons found in Fsx (the ones commented by rob ) you can read and then fly after.

I like many real life pilots find this as an invaluable resource that i havnet heard from any flight sim.

Does this sim include those lessons or is there a way to load them if i legally own both software?

Thanks

PS Ive never used add ons or try to change code or anything like that, ive only used the software right out the package!

BLB

Re: FSx Flight lessons?

Postby BLB » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

concerning fsx planes, someone are not compatible V4 and IU must find the gauges and effects of these planes (not easy), the best is to releload the aircrafts added in fsx and reinstall them in P3D
Core I7 3770, GTX 970 : http://fran-avia-virt.clicforum.fr

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:41 pm

Real world pilot here, Ive used FSx and recommend it as most do in aviation.
I would like to start to use p3d except, I havent been able to get a clear answer on how to transfer GA planes from FSx and more importantly the lessons found in Fsx (the ones commented by rob ) you can read and then fly after.

I like many real life pilots find this as an invaluable resource that i havnet heard from any flight sim.

Does this sim include those lessons or is there a way to load them if i legally own both software?

Thanks

PS Ive never used add ons or try to change code or anything like that, ive only used the software right out the package!
I have FSX and P3D.
I am also a real world pilot.

Why not just use both FSX and P3D?

P3D has a money back 60 day return policy if you need it.

What is you main reason for wanting to start using P3D?

Which aircraft in FSX are you flying?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

futureairways

Postby futureairways » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Hey thanks for the replies wasn't sure if this was the proper forum!

I put that because, being around airports (schools) I want to give the best recommendations to new pilots and Ive found prepard runs better than FSX as well as looks better imo?

I would like to try add ons to add new GA aircraft and better ground scenery (airport environment).
I figure if im going through all the trouble Id rather just do it for one sim than try to make 2 sims look and act the way i want, and if i can get prepard dialed in, I think this is the sim Id recommend and I would like to explain to others how easy it is to do.

I feel a good running sim with lessons and real life airports can help future pilots fly in to new places and become familiar.

I just thought you could transfer any GA plane and lessons/missions to prepard but maybe that is not the case?
Is there any unofficial guides on how one can do this (again assuming I own both)?
I see lots of content through google but to the untrained eye it all seems like a mix of partial files...

Return to “Other Support Questions”