FSInventions presents a major addition to flight simulation...
'Taxiway Tutor' Add-on Pack for FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 P3Dv3
Your talking instructor now also talks about taxiways, runways and so much more!
Get the details here... http://www.fsflyingschool.com/TaxiwayTutor-Detail-Pack-Features.asp
See it in action - watch the movie here... https://youtu.be/XtaVN9bO-iY
Features of the FSFlyingSchool Taxiway Tutor optional Add-on Pack for FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 for Prepar3Dv3
Learn taxiway and runway signs, markings, lights and more!
Location signs, direction signs, destination signs, runway holding positions, ILS critical area holding positions, runway lighting, taxiway lighting... need help?!
You'll soon be a expert on airport signs, markings, lights, taxiways, runways and more!
This add-on requires a registered version of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 for P3Dv3
- Free Demo of Taxiway Tutor Pack included in FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 for P3Dv3
- It has been said that the hardest part of some flights is taxiing to and from the runway! Now your chief instructor Mr Smith can help in P3Dv3.
- Free DEMO of this pack works at KGRB - Green Bay
Try it out for free! Take as long as you like - there is no time limit!
- Mr Smith is the man for Taxiway Tutor
As your chief instructor, he's the one who explains signs, markings, lights and more!
- Taxiway and runway announcements are optional
If you want to hear them, turn on the 'Monitor Taxiways' option at the Pilots Screen of FSFlyingSchool.
- Taxiway and runway tutorial advice is optional
If you want to hear this advice, turn on the 'Taxiway Tips' option at the Settings Screen of FSFlyingSchool.
- All taxiway and runway announcements are made in taxi mode and at airports with named taxiways
Get ready for announcements of taxiways, runways and more when you are at an airport with named taxiways.
In addition, Mr Smith knows you'll want to hear this when you are in taxi mode, so he'll keep quiet about this when you are not.
- All tutorial advice is in taxi mode and at airports with named taxiways
Just as with taxiway and runway announcements, you'll get tutorial advice on taxiways, runways, markings, lights and more when you are at an airport with named taxiways. Our pilots explained to us that they don't want to get this advice when they are bush flying or at a tiny quiet airport!
Furthermore, Mr Smith knows pilots want advice on taxiing when they are taxiing, so you will get this when your flight mode is 'taxiing' and not in any other flight mode.
In order to avoid these tips sounding repetitive, they are chosen randomly so you won't keep hearing the same advice as you start each flight.
- Suppression of advice or of announcement
As with all of FSFlyingSchool, if the instructor is already talking about something else, he/she may not make a particular statement. You have one instructor with you in the aircraft, not two. For example, if you are listening to a checklist while crossing a junction of taxiways, you will not hear the taxiways announced.
- Announcement of runway holding positions
As you arrive at a runway holding position, your instructor will announce this if you are facing the runway.
- Announcement of ILS critical area holding positions
As you arrive at an ILS critical area holding position, your instructor will announce this and explain what to do.
- Announcement of runway you occupy
As you move from a taxiway onto a runway, your instructor will announce this.
- Announcement of approach to taxiway junction
As you near a taxiway junction with a taxiway or a runway, your instructor will announce this.
- Announcement of approach to end of taxiway
As you near the end of a taxiway, your instructor will announce this.
- Announcement of arrival at end of taxiway
On reaching the end of a taxiway, your instructor will announce this.
- Announcement of arrival at taxiway junction
As you arrive at a taxiway junction with a taxiway or a runway, your instructor will announce this, but only if you are taxiing with a ground speed of no more than 10 knots. This avoids the unpleasantness of the instructor talking constantly and announcing a great number of junctions as you pass rapidly over them.
Available NOW for P3Dv3!
Ready for a challenge? Mastering taxiway and runway signs, markings and lights has never been easier!
Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests