Why are useful solutions deleted

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
harrry

Why are useful solutions deleted

Post by harrry »

I had problems with my P3D
A useful solution was given by a user to delete out a couple of lines. It works..

Beau comented on it.
I removed the deletion so that I could check if a problem still exists. It did. Went back to the post later to find it removed. Why.
Nott all of us live in ideal worlds where we can blithly reroll drivers to suit.

It may be a workaround but it worked. Now I cannot find it again and cannot use a program I bought which apparently does not work with current hardware.

I may have had more patience over this if the move had been a major one to 64bit. This is a bug fix isue, a good one but really is the same program.
Not Happy.
Saul

Re: Why are useful solutions deleted

Post by Saul »

HI Harry,

Some topics become battle grounds and I am sure that is what happened to the post in question. Once people started name calling or poking each other here. Action is taken. I understand your situation and suggest you simply make a new post for whatever is the problem.
harrry

Re: Why are useful solutions deleted

Post by harrry »

Thank you for your response. I am sure the poster who posted something about commenting out one of the lines in shaders particle or something will take the hint and not repost. It seems Beau considered it could be a solution as he commented that they had tried to offload things to the graphic poster.
Fine...a work around but good till the new driver comes out if ever.

Looks like I have to stick to 2.5 after wasting my money.
Thank for your reply Saul.