P3D Do Your Own Add-Ons

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
comeup101

P3D Do Your Own Add-Ons

Post by comeup101 »

First, I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope Santa has been good to you. I'm enjoying my newly built PC that I made recently and there is nothing like building your own.

Well, I brought this subject up because there are not many add-ons for V6 and me personally I hate it. V6 has the potential to be better than anything out there if developers would play ball, but they haven't it's all about FS2020. That's where the money is now.

I read on a PMDG forum recently from one of the administrators that there is no intention of updating for V6 because it was too expensive to do so.

Well, Why not do your own scenery and airplanes? I know Prepar3d is mainly for Military but, I'm so tired of the P3d haters and reading that P3d is dead.

FS2020 is a great sim, I have it and will not disrespect it but I like P3d much better with the added scenery and airplanes the immersion is so good. I do have V6 as well and I see the potential, but without the scenery and airplanes its too vanilla. The new lighting is awesome I see the hard work being done.

I say if the developers don't want in if possible do your own, your Lockheed Martin who could build airplanes better than you.

If it wasn't for LM the community would be dead and I'm thankful to LM for taking over FSX when Microsoft gave up on the Simulation community many years ago. LM kept it alive when no one else would and I give X-Plane their flowers as well.

I'm all in with LM and my support will be with you always!!! I love your product...

Merry Christmas

BLew
EVGA Classified Z690, Intel I5-13600k, Vengeance 32GB 5600, MSI 4070ti, EVGA 1000w, X56 Rhino Controllers, Logitech Z625 speakers, Alienware OLED 34 3440*1440, Samsung 2TB 980 Pro M.2, WD Black SN850X 2TB M.2 and Samsung EVO 860 2TB SATA

Blake Lewis