[RESOLVED] I am at my wits end, need help from someone @ Lockheed Martin

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
annber4458

[RESOLVED] I am at my wits end, need help from someone @ Lockheed Martin

Post by annber4458 »

Hello,
I am really going crazy here. There are two problems to address.
Back in July, I noticed that I had a double subscription for P3D, I only have one installed and never wanted or intended to have two. I contacted licensing@prepar3d in August, got an automated response saying someone would be in touch, but never ever received any further emails.
I was diagnosed with Covid19 that same month, and have been dealing with severe symptoms, as unfortunately I am one of those unlucky long term sufferers. I haven't even touched P3D since July 2020.
I also contacted licensing@prepar3d to cancel my subscription back in October 2020, got another generic response, but nothing else.
I plan to resume my license as soon as I am healthier, but I absolutely need Lockheed Martin to address this first, and stop ignoring it.
I am very upset that no one has bothered to reply each time I have contacted them, so is there someone here that will read this that can help me? It would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks!!
Martyson

Re: I am at my wits end, need help from someone @ Lockheed Martin

Post by Martyson »

@ annber4458 ,

Now that you have a forum post why not send another request today?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
annber4458

Post by annber4458 »

Martyson wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 pm @ annber4458 ,

Now that you have a forum post why not send another request today?
I did, via email, to licensing@prepar3d and to refunds@prepar3d. I got the same generic response to both. The point here is that I expect Lockheed Martin to at the very least address the issue and not ignore it. I followed the same steps requesting that this be addressed in August and early December, and my requests were ignored. They are pretty good at charging me twice a month though.
Spencer Nelson

Post by Spencer Nelson »

Hey Annber4458,

I am looking into this issue and you will be receiving an email shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Spencer Nelson
annber4458

Post by annber4458 »

Spencer Nelson wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:17 pm Hey Annber4458,

I am looking into this issue and you will be receiving an email shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Spencer Nelson
Thanks Spencer, and I am glad we were able to get this sorted out. I am also looking forward to getting back to developing scenery for P3D at the end of this month.
Take care!!