P3D UI Directly Loading into Scenario

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Martyson

Re: P3D UI Directly Loading into Scenario

Post by Martyson »

nadeem wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:27 pm
Martyson wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:24 pm @ nadeem ,

Just to verify the P3D product and version number xxxyyy you are currently having the problem with?
@ nadeem ,

Ok, I am using that version as well.

Is your default flight the LM F35A at KRND?

If you list the steps (or do a video) to reproduce your problem I will do the same test.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Kayla Dillon

Post by Kayla Dillon »

nadeem wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:20 am Hello Kayla

Thank you for your response. Can you please be more specific about the addons that aren't compatible? Can you please provide an example?

I have executed most of the debugging steps several times and it actually deleted all my P3D Files the first time around.

I will look into this further once I receive some more feedback from you

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Some addons require updates to be compatible with the latest version of Prepar3D. Some addons also conflict with other addons. We can’t provide technical support for addons as we do not develop them, so we recommend you reach out to the developers of the addons. We are always available to help developers directly with any technical problems they’re encountering.

If you can reproduce the problem with no addons installed, we can work through it and see if we can figure out what’s going on. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
nadeem

Post by nadeem »

Kayla Kinzel wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:44 am
nadeem wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:20 am Hello Kayla

Thank you for your response. Can you please be more specific about the addons that aren't compatible? Can you please provide an example?

I have executed most of the debugging steps several times and it actually deleted all my P3D Files the first time around.

I will look into this further once I receive some more feedback from you

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Some addons require updates to be compatible with the latest version of Prepar3D. Some addons also conflict with other addons. We can’t provide technical support for addons as we do not develop them, so we recommend you reach out to the developers of the addons. We are always available to help developers directly with any technical problems they’re encountering.

If you can reproduce the problem with no addons installed, we can work through it and see if we can figure out what’s going on. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Kayla
Hello Kayla

Thanks for the reply, Here is a video of what happens with me. Can you please check it and advise. The sim becomes unusable after I deactivate a valid P3D scenery and the menu scenario screen gets stuck. I cannot change the airport or aircraft after one change

Please advise

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHJObM ... =youtu.be
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

@ @ nadeem ,

Is the Add-on screnery config editor you are using designed / approved for your version of P3D?

Why are you not using the Add-on's scenery procedure for removing / uninstalling scenery?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)