P3DV5 hotfix 3?

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
JorgenSA

Re: P3DV5 hotfix 3?

Post by JorgenSA »

What I am or am not is neither here nor there.

You know very well that a light aircraft handles very different from a heavy one.

That is all.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

JorgenSA wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:34 am What I am or am not is neither here nor there.

You know very well that a light aircraft handles very different from a heavy one.

That is all.

Jorgen

Ok,

No answer
No answer
And, you never tested airliners

I thought if you had a pilot's license your comments were based on real experience, but does not appear to be the case.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

Dude,

You do not know a thing about me, and what I have tested or not, whether in simulations or in real life.

You will notice that I have refrained to make similar comments about you.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

JorgenSA wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:16 am Dude,

You do not know a thing about me, and what I have tested or not, whether in simulations or in real life.

You will notice that I have refrained to make similar comments about you.

Jorgen
True, that is why I asked a couple questions.

And, you have given information about you past flight sim experience / FSX and technical personal employment but I did not know if you were a real world pilot or not. So I asked. I did not think that would be a problem question.

I just asked a couple follow up questions to your previous post to get additional information about the basis for your comments.
Like : "No thanks, I want a simulation, not an arcade game designed for nitwits."

And, you did indicate you ran MSFS [2020] (test) for about 15 minutes? before getting a refund?

I was wondering what you tested.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

You can wonder all you want.

Jorgen

CHUSTADT

Post by CHUSTADT »

Now let's keep it civil!

We know that a patch is needed just ask your developers.

Now as to the problems there are many that's why you had patch 1 and patch 2.

You are correct about DX12 and there are no easy answers the implementation of DX12 will be part of the problem the other problem will be VRAM it could be that you will require more than 11GB of VRAM?

The problem I have is that P3D promoted this version and sold it to their customers.

Now they have an obligation to at least inform their customers of their progress in dealing with the issues.
Otherwise tell them to go back to P3D v4.5 and refund the P3Dv5.

No smart remarks required by anyone.