Reactivation

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
RONNYJ7

Reactivation

Post by RONNYJ7 »

Is there a way I can activate p3d again as i have an error stating that i have run out of activation. I have tried the offline activation method but is not working
Kayla Dillon

Re: Reactivation

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

Please email licensing@prepar3d.com with your license ID to have your activations reset.

All emails to licensing@prepar3d.com will be addressed in 1-2 business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. If you have received an auto-response, that means your email was successfully delivered. If you have sent an email, please do not send another.

In the future, if you uninstall Prepar3D before making changes to your system, you will properly deactivate Prepar3D and will not have to contact licensing.

Our FAQ:
"Why can I no longer activate after I have reinstalled Prepar3D, updated software, updated hardware, or installed Prepar3D on a new machine? I am getting error 5013 when trying to install. What do I need to do?

Depending on the license you have, it is likely that you have reached the limited number of activations for your specific license. While the licensing software does recognize that the installs are being done on the same computer, if enough of the computer’s information changes (operating system, external hardware, graphics cards, etc.), it will flag your setup as a different computer. If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with your License ID and a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated. Your request will be fulfilled within two business days."
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer