Prepar3Dv4.5 vehicle initialization & loading problems

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
lucaflyer91

Prepar3Dv4.5 vehicle initialization & loading problems

Post by lucaflyer91 »

All has been going well with P3Dv4.5 so far. But out of nowhere the simulator come up with 'Vehicle initialization has failed for: F-22 Raptor - 525th Fighter Squadron' so i click ok and it proceeds to the start menu as normal. No preview avaliable for the F-22, also i've lost all my other addon planes such as PMDG, Aerosoft etc. The only aircraft that works is a helicopter. So when i try to load the sim with clouds it crashes at 83% on the creating world wide weather and then crashes to the desktop. If i try to load it without clouds, it works but nothing loads in, the sky is black and no scenery at all.

I disabled any addons incase it was causing it, they weren't, same problems occured. I deleted generated files, that didn't work. So i had to go further. I did a complete reinstall of P3D and that didn't work. I even reinstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled P3D and that didn't work. I'm now out of options and have no clue what to do now.

Any help will be much appreciated.