Hangover Ground? Flight plan went haywire

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Vejling

Hangover Ground? Flight plan went haywire

Post by Vejling »

Nomatter what i choose for "source" airport in my flight plan im placed by "Hangover ground" in USA somewhere, deniying my taxi request. Is this a virus of some sort?
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Hangover Ground? Flight plan went haywire

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Hello,

Are you seeing this on a clean installation? Does this happen if you select different departure airports?

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
Vejling

Post by Vejling »

Yes i tried to uninstall / reinstall without luck, every new flight plan, takes me to Hangover Ground where im denied ILS.
It used to work so i shouild be able to somehow clean all traces of Prepa3d and reinstall.

Am i the only one experiencing this?

/Vejling
Vejling

Post by Vejling »

I think i found the problem:
I unistalled Prepar3d main program without first uninstaling "scenery" and the other 2 "p3d-sub-app's". I then reinstalled in another directory messing the installation up. "Hangover ground" has to be some kind of easter egg from the programers,,,
JesC

Post by JesC »

Vejling wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:42 pm "Hangover ground" has to be some kind of easter egg from the programers,,,
Hangover Tower, hence Hangover Ground, is the name for the south tower at Randolph AFB. Randolph is the location of the default scenario.

Hope that helps,
Jesse
Vejling

Post by Vejling »

:) Thanks

/V