Licencing

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
SirSimon

Licencing

Post by SirSimon »

This is very frustrating.
My old PC hard drive crashed and cannot be restarted. Purchased a nice new one, when I go to install P3D, I have to wait for the licensing dept. to re activate my account.

Having send the email request to licensing and support as well, after day THREE, still no reply, activation, nothing.

Very frustrating, especially being stuck at home.

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there another solution before I lose my insanity.

Thank you
JorgenSA

Re: Licencing

Post by JorgenSA »

The solution is very simple, but you're not going to like it: WAIT.

Remember, the L-M employees are in exactly the same situation as the rest of us - probably a lot of them working from home, and having the same problems with that as others working from home.

They WILL get to you, but of course they process the requests in the order they come in.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
Brad Shiver
Lockheed Martin

Re: Licencing

Post by Brad Shiver »

Hi SirSimon,

I can confirm that we received your email Tuesday night, but please be aware that it can take up to two business days for our licensing team to get to your request. Thanks for your patience.

-Brad