AIGAIM - One Click Installer

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
Kaiii3

AIGAIM - One Click Installer

Post by Kaiii3 »

Hey,

some of you might already use "AIG AI Manager" others might never heared of it. Alpha India Group (AIG) has been developing flightplans for many years now, World of AI (WoAI) has used them in their packages a long time ago. In December 2018 AIG has released a extension to AIGAIM called "One Click Installer" (OCI). It allows users to downlaod and install all needed files for a flightplan with one single click. AIGAIM will download the flightplan, models and repaints from the internet and installs them in a own AIGAIM-OCI Addon. The Addon is integrated into V4 using the addon.xml method.

Feedback on Version 0.8 has shown us that users are very happy with the concept of OCI and are even switsching from payware solutions to this freeware tool. Today we have released a new BETA version (0.9) with many new improvments to AIM and to OCI.

Around 1700 Users are currently using already AIGAIM and OCI. For a public BETA this number has made us very pround. The release was just posted in the AIG Forum on that time and the community spread the word around the world. :)

You can download the current AIM Version here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/inde ... #msg291212

Or visit our forum (registration required) here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php
Simbol

Re: AIGAIM - One Click Installer

Post by Simbol »

This is an amazing piece of Software guys.. don't miss out..

Regards,
Simbol
CEO Flight Sim Technologies Ltd
Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com
Kaiii3

Post by Kaiii3 »

new Beta (0.9.4.X adds Prepar3Dv5 support. Have fun guys
Aussie1234

Post by Aussie1234 »

I have been using their models and flight plans for about a year. The AIG One Click installer is excellent.

It now supports some Corporate companies as well as established Airlines. Last look I think I have about 258 aircraft before company variations. I have downloaded about 50% of the world's Airlines provided.

One point: These aircraft are all checked during the first opening P3D screen (before you select your Scenario) so it does add time to the initial loading period. Mine is about 2 minutes now.

Brings the world alive - and it's free!!

Aussie
P3d V6: ProSim-AR B737 suite: Fully enc. 737 Cockpit:
ASky6: Orbx world: GSX2: Pilot2ATC: Open Cockpits & Simworld h'dware:
Ext view - 4 LCD monitors, 210' viewgroup from 1x RTX 4080 16Gb. Main i9-13900K MSI 64GB.
kevinfirth

Post by kevinfirth »

Switched to this months ago and it would beat all the competition even if you had to pay for it, but you don't!
Thanks Kai et al!
Kaiii3

Post by Kaiii3 »

thanks for the feedback. We are working at the moment on some new features for AIM 1.0 :)
BAWV12

Post by BAWV12 »

AIGAIM is must have addon.