FsDreamTeam to support Prepar3D

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

FSDT KLAX for P3D, FS9.1 and FSX ... Now that is great product software support at the right price.

This KLAX scenery is well done ... I will be watching for more of my favorite airports.

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Penzoil3

Post by Penzoil3 »

One big problem though. The "Addon Manager" blew EZDOK away. I had to revert to my previous dll.xml and exe.xml to get EZDOK back in the add on drop down. Even reinstalling it wouldn't work. ( Prepar 3D 1.3 )

Sue
itsaA320

Post by itsaA320 »

Works amazing for me please start incorporating all the other airports soon.
virtuali

Post by virtuali »

All our installers are compatible with P3D 1.3 now.
Umberto Colapicchioni - VIRTUALI Sagl
http://www.fsdreamteam.com
bohappy

Post by bohappy »

Wow Umberto

That's great news

Thank you

Bo
jfail

Post by jfail »

Umberto

Please clear me up. I already have KORD, PHNL, KJFK and KLAS installed for FSX. Does this mean that If I download the installers for them that I can now install all of them Side-By-Side with P3D or only for one or the other?

Thanks

bohappy

Post by bohappy »

Jail - the answer is yes

We all need to be grateful to Umberto

Hopefully other developers will realize that P3D is the flight sim of the present and future and jump on board as well

Plus we are about to get REX Essential for p3d - so great things are coming our way

Bo
jfail

Post by jfail »

Hi Bo

Thanks for the input. Yes, Umberto has done us a great favor and I am very grateful. I just finished installing all four of my DreamTeam airports in P3D and getting ready to test them. His new installer works perfectly, detects P3D right away.

I am fully into a move to P3D mode.

Crusader

Post by Crusader »

How far down the list are The Hawaiian Islands 1 and 2 and Honolulu ? These rank right at the top for favorite scenery .

Thanks for the updates , (whoops , I spoke too soon!)

Rich

virtuali

Post by virtuali »

As I've said in my last message, all our installers are compatible with P3D 1.3 now.

Umberto Colapicchioni - VIRTUALI Sagl
http://www.fsdreamteam.com