BUG - when saving graphics setting

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Avidean

BUG - when saving graphics setting

Post by Avidean »

I noticed after tuning the graphics setting to a file and then selecting that file later that Autogen draw distance under the world tab is always saved as zero no matter what it was saved as. I saved a few graphics setting files and its always the same no matter which one is selected, Autogen draw distance slider is at zero.
bakayoyo

Re: BUG - when saving graphics setting

Post by bakayoyo »

I think you need to untick the Dynamic 3d Autogen Vegetation box at the bottom of the Scenery Objects settings. If that box is selected it sets Autogen draw distance to Custom, so I think the Dynamic 3d Autogen controls the draw distance in that case.
Avidean

Post by Avidean »

Nope! that's not it. Already have Dynamic Autogen disables in all saves graphics setting. Autogen draw distance always comes back as Zero :-)
jackscrj

Post by jackscrj »

Same issue here, When saving a display setting, if you then load it, it will show autogen draw on min.
johnlgjm

Post by johnlgjm »

Ditto here. I also find it unticks my high resolution texture setting. If I change to one of my saved profiles, click ok to load it, then go back to graphics options, it resets the name to custom. The only things changed when I check the details are autogen draw distance to none and the unticking of Use high-res textures on the World menu. Dynamic 3d autogen is disabled.

John
stevefocus

Post by stevefocus »

Same issue here.
P3Dv4.5, Windows 10 64bit, i7 6700k@4.6GHz, Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme, Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti, 32GB Corsair Vengeance@3200MHz, 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 512GB OCZ Vector, 480GB OCZ Vector 150, Corsair 900D, Corsair AX1200i, Acer X34
Brad Shiver
Lockheed Martin

Post by Brad Shiver »

Thanks for reporting this everybody, we'll look into what's causing this.

-Brad
johnlgjm

Post by johnlgjm »

Thanks Brad and a big thanks to the LM team for an awesome release of V4. I'm loving it so far!!!

John