Just in time for the 4th-of-July holiday in the USA, simwest continues its simwestFOTOREAL series with the release of simwestSOCAL scenery for beautiful, sunny, Southern California.
The scenery covers a vast area of the region from south of Barstow down south to the Mexican border, from the Pacific Ocean (islands included), east to the California/Arizona border. Some 180 default airports can be found in the coverage area or one can add their own favorite detailed 3rd-party airport to further enhance the scenery.
Designed for both P3D and FSX versions, the simwest goal is to provide performance, immersion and enjoyment.
• Thousands of square miles of 1.2m high definition, color corrected aerial photo imagery.
• Imagery that blends into surrounding scenery reducing that “hard border” look when transitioning to default or other custom scenery.
• Millions of custom placed buildings, vegetation and library objects autogen throughout entire area.
• Water-masked rivers, reservoir’s and lakes to fly with your favorite float plane.
• Custom created nighttime photoreal textures.
• Seasonal winter snow in the San Bernardino Mountains.
• Custom designed 3D night lighting not just for roads but occasional parking lots, shopping centers, golf courses, farms and parks to add variety and immersion.
Check out more screenshots and information over at FlightSim.Com Store.
Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests