SimControl Flight Simulation iPad App, On Sale This Week Only
SimControl v1.3.0 has been released, packed full of features previously unavailable on the iPad app. For this week only, the sophisticated flight sim control app is available on the Apple App Store for only $19.99. The regular price of $39.99 will return next week so get it while you can. SimControl grants users the ability to reposition aircraft instantly, change the wind and weather, fail engine components or instruments for realistic training in your simulator and much more without ever needing to get out of the captain’s chair or sift through menu pages during the simulation.
Features of the new version include:
1. Vertical path profiles for entire flight and vertical path monitoring for approach glide path when tuned to an ILS.
2. Replay flight, drag to location you wish to replay or playback the entire flight.
3. Option to engage random failure(s) in a given time range.
4. Now includes save and load aircraft states.
5. Pushback from gate function with ability to edit direction, radius, and distance.
6. Pull real world METAR from locations and option for METAR script to scroll on top of map and weather pages.
7. Option to automatically tune to ILS frequency on simulator (for airports and runways with an active ILS)
8. Map page now shows ILS feather for runway when active ILS frequency is tuned in.
9. Left and right downwind reposition added for VFR or pattern practice.
10. SimControl Professional License now available for purchase for flight schools & other organizations.
The server is also now compatible with Prepar3d version 3.x as well as Windows 10. SimControl is supported on P3D 1x & 2x, FSX, and X-Plane 10.
Visit www.simcontrol.net for details.
Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests