Amazed

Forum for Prepar3D users to share screenshots they have taken of Prepar3D.
tdavart

Amazed

Post by tdavart »

I'm not sure where to post this, but just wanted to say I've had the most amazing couple of flights with Enhanced Atmospherics. For the first time in my long history of simming, I'm using default sky, clouds, lighting, etc., and couldn't be happier. It's just stunning. I know EA is a bit buggy, but boy, does it have potential. I think you guys hit a home run here.

TheSullivan

Re: Amazed

Post by TheSullivan »

tdavart wrote: I'm not sure where to post this, but just wanted to say I've had the most amazing couple of flights with Enhanced Atmospherics. For the first time in my long history of simming, I'm using default sky, clouds, lighting, etc., and couldn't be happier. It's just stunning. I know EA is a bit buggy, but boy, does it have potential. I think you guys hit a home run here.

Amazing screens mate
kali00

Re: Amazed

Post by kali00 »

tdavart wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:52 am I'm not sure where to post this, but just wanted to say I've had the most amazing couple of flights with Enhanced Atmospherics.GBWhatsApp For the first time in my long history of simming, I'm using default sky, clouds, lighting, etc., and couldn't be happier. It's just stunning. I know EA is a bit buggy, but boy, does it have potential. I think you guys hit a home run here.

Superb Screenshot