PBR, not just a beer anymore....

Forum for Prepar3D users to share screenshots they have taken of Prepar3D.
stevedra

PBR, not just a beer anymore....

Post by stevedra »

Still a lot of work to do, but the new PBR textures are stunning. reflections are real, sun glints are real. :)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Regards,
Steve Dra
BLB

Re: PBR, not just a beer anymore....

Post by BLB »

So nice ;)
Core I7 3770, GTX 970 : http://fran-avia-virt.clicforum.fr
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Fantastic work and excellent use of PBR! Congrats from the team here and we look forward to seeing the final product.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
stevedra

Post by stevedra »

Rob McCarthy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 pm Fantastic work and excellent use of PBR! Congrats from the team here and we look forward to seeing the final product.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Hey Rob,
Sorry for not replying back...kinda' hit the forum and did a mic drop, hehe. Just have a lot of other places I post my work, and truly forgot I posted here.
Anyway...she's been out for a while now available at the Avsim Library....and as you can see from my most recent post...I'm at it again...this time with a MUCH bigger airframe. :)
PBR for me has been challenging, but rewarding....nothing can PREPAR3 (pun fully intended) you for the 1st time you pan around a fully PBR-rendered bare metal plane....The Leonardo MD is a real beauty no doubt, but I have eyes for the big girls, and the 1st time I panned around my latest project when I got the basic PBR textures in place, it was a religious moment. :)
Regards,
Steve Dra