Chromakey not working with XR-3

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
Jeff_27

Chromakey not working with XR-3

Post by Jeff_27 »

Hi,

I have been working intensively with P3D and the XR-3 and so far neither the portals are working correctly (They are still moving which is just unacceptable taking into account that I have the pro plus version and I should have a full support to solve pb which has never been the case, and I have to use the Varjo lab tools!!!!!!!!) and worse the chromakey feature is not working at all also! I told Varjo about it few months ago and I never get back an answer about that. I have to use the chromakey from the Varjo Base to make it work and again it is not acceptable, being a professional developer and having paid for the pro plus version with nothing working properly.
We are now redeveloping everything in UE, because we are fed up with the lack of support from Locheed, especially when you get an immédiate reply from Strechsens, using their globes, or Varjo.
So please adresse quickly my pb because i have no time to waste trying to make P3D working as it should be, having to use other softwares to go around all that.
And recently I discovered that when I do Mixed Reality using a mask in Lab Tools and the A2A Cessna cockpit, the VC is moving around my real cockpit when I move my head around, and not only turning it. That shouldn't happen at all, both the VC and the real one being both fixed in space.
Thanks for the time you Will take to make the partnership you have with Varjo Worth it, having bought P3D because of that.
Jeff