P3D v5.2 Weapon Loadout Selector from gauge?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
Wonderboy

P3D v5.2 Weapon Loadout Selector from gauge?

Post by Wonderboy »

I spent the whole evening looking for an answer to my question in the learning center, but I could not find a clear answer, so I will ask in the forum.
Is it possible to switch on the fly the configurations of the outboard weapons described in the file Attachments.xml via the gauge panel? At the moment, my knowledge is enough only to create various configurations of weapons in the aircraft.cfg and every time select new plane. This situation seems absurd to me, since I want to be free in the choice of both liveries and a set of weapons.

Moreover, this functionality has long been supported even in free models like the FSXBA F-18. Of course, this is done by changing the visibility conditions in the properties of the 3D model, but this is done right in flight through a convenient menu. Is there any analogue in the simulator. Thank you.
12700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 Gb DDR4-3400
Wonderboy

Re: P3D v5.2 Weapon Loadout Selector from gauge?

Post by Wonderboy »

MarlonAdams wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:52 am Prepar3D v5.2 brings a large number of features and improvements to the Prepar3D platform. The Client installer is required for Prepar3D v5.2, however the Custom loadouts can now be applied to player objects in SimDirector. Added sim configuration entry to control max time of flight for weapons.
I still do not understand if it is now possible to create a 2D panel for shift + 1, shift + 2, 3, 4, etc. to select loadout variants. The fact that this can be done in the simdirector is good, but it does not apply to the essence of the question.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

@ Wonderboy ,

Note:
The previous reply by MarlonAdams who just joined the forum today.
The reply was just a few lines copied from this P3D v5.2 release information (link below).
I do not think that was the reply you expected, correct?

https://www.prepar3d.com/news/announcem ... 06/120786/
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Wonderboy

Post by Wonderboy »

Martyson wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:32 am I do not think that was the reply you expected, correct?
Yes you are right. Judging by the silence of the LM official representatives, this functionality is not provided.