The hotfix for the Varjo XR-1 headset is now available here: http://cloud.prepar3d.com/XR-1HotFix.zip
What's new - Portal support in XR-1. Basic portal drawing using XR-1 via SteamVR.
If you have existing portals created with another headset, those should work with the XR-1.
If you need to draw portals using XR-1, you can enable VR using SteamVR. If the camera
pass through mode is set to Portals, you should be able to see and edit portals even without
an active passthough camera. Portals should show up as solid gray objects.
To install this add-on:
1) Copy this folder "XR-1HotFix" into the "Prepar3D v5 Add-ons" folder in your Documents.
For example: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons
2) This add-on will crash if the shipping VirtualReality add-on is not disabled.
To disable it, edit the Prepar3D.cfg as follows:
a) Browse to "%AppData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5"
b) Open Prepar3D.cfg in a text editor such as Notepad
c) Find this entry under the [STARTUP] section:
d) Change it to:
3) Launch Prepar3D
4) You should get an alert box that says "Enable Add-on: "XR-1 HotFix"?"
5) Click "Yes"
To Disable this add-on and re-enable the default Virtual Reality dll:
1) In Prepar3D Menu, click Options->Add-ons
2) Uncheck the Virtual Reality Hotfix add-on
3) Shut-down Prepar3D. Follow the instructions in step 2 to modify the Prepar3D.cfg
a) Change LoadVirtualReality=0 back to LoadVirtualReality=1
Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], wuhanboy and 8 guests