C-130J Panel

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
badapple

C-130J Panel

Post by badapple »

Just now thought I would try flying the C-130J. The aircraft flies well and everything seems to work fine with the following exception:

The digital readout of the engine performance (gauge) stays on -0- for all gauges. Move the throttle and engines work fine but the gauges remain at -0-.

So I went into the panel.cfg and activated the ANALOG gauges by removing the ";" .

Those gauges work except for the N1 gauges for each engine that remain a constant 100%.

Client is updated for Prepar3Dv4.4

Suggestions please ?????
superskullmaster

Re: C-130J Panel

Post by superskullmaster »

Don't quote me on this but since the T-56 is a fixed shaft turboprop, it's pretty much near 100% most of the time. Try moving the condition levers down some.
Highlander_821

Post by Highlander_821 »

Is this happening in the 2D panel? Do the engine gauges work normally in the VC?

I posted a thread about this a while back. I was having an issue with the eicas variants of the plane not working in the 2D panel. The person who tried to re-produce the failure on P3D's end tested only in the VC, so he could not re-produce the error. When I figured it out, I posted that my issue was only in the 2D panel, but never heard back.
badapple

Post by badapple »

yes, the gauges work in VC.

2D panel (which I use), they are non functional.

Did you say you had a fix for this phenom?
Highlander_821

Post by Highlander_821 »

badapple wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 am yes, the gauges work in VC.

2D panel (which I use), they are non functional.

Did you say you had a fix for this phenom?
No, no fix. I had a thread about this issue in the Miscellaneous forum. The guy from LM never tested in the 2D panel, only the VC. I mentioned this in my final post in that thread, but never heard back.