Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
We are using the wingman AI behaviors for a fingertip formation takeoff in Prepar3D V2.0. We noted some interesting behviors...
1. We are unable to get the wingman to take off. Which is to say formation take off with our lead aircraft. The wing aircraft just simply appears once we are in the air (i.e. at takeoff).
2. Landing gear on wingman never retrack. If we start in the air, the gear are already retracted. Just landing gear never retracks after takeoff.
3. Mach diamonds appear on wingman exhaust even when lead (ownship) is throttled way down.
4. Maneuver delay in wingman. There's a quite noticeable delay in the wingman's maneuvers relative to the lead (ownship) maneuvers. I would assume this delay is meant to reflect the reaction time of the wingman. Is there anyway to set this delay time either more (bad wingman) or less (near zero for aerobatic maneuvers)?
5. Condensation streams appear on ownship and not wingman.
Any help or insights is welcomed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests