[FIXED] Can we please have a separate Professional Plus bug and support forum and have some developer info released?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
minime

Post by minime »

There are tons of bugs and open questions regarding the Professional Plus version that have nothing to do with the other versions,

and it feels wrong to put them inside the "normal" Prepar3d forums.

I also hope that then maybe we can get some Professional Plus developers together in that forum so that at least we can help ourselves,

as there have been no replies from the devs answering questions about Professional Plus features and development yet, and my guess is that

more people are just programming in the dark like me.

It is hard to even recognize bugs, as we do not know how stuff is even supposed to work. Like for the non-functioning multiplayer,

I do not even know if the weapons are supposed to work in multiplayer or not. Or how.

I think while fixing all the general bugs of v2.0 (and yes there are many) there should be at least a primer written for Professional Plus

and maybe one dev could spend at least an hour per week to answer the thousand questions about the new combat systems, maybe by writing some

blog posts or something.

Also it would be nice if the "Plus" bugs could at least be acknowledged as well so we KNOW those are bugs and will be fixed "soon".

For example if I knew that weapons are not supposed to work in multiplayer, I would just stop working and use my time with a different product,

because nothing I did would ever make a simulator work.

So please let us know where Prepar3d is heading and what we can expect to work in the future.

Thx!

FSMP

Post by FSMP »

+1

The cost & time wasted by not having appropriate support, for a Professional Plus version developer, actually makes the Pro version license cost insignificant.

I am confident that some sort of priority, ticket system, would be well received by those who are professionally developing with the Pro system, even if that additional support had to be paid for by the developer.
Saul

Post by Saul »

+1
Adam Breed
Lockheed Martin

Post by Adam Breed »

Thanks for the suggestion. That has been done and relevant posts have been moved.
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager