(SOLVED) Activation Problem

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
ErichB

Post by ErichB »

I tried to reinstall P3DV2 this past weekend, but got an error message saying that there were no more activations left on that licence. This was after a clean install of Windows 7. I have had to reinstall W7 a number of times over the past month and have had to equally activate P3D the same number of times.

I emailed the appropriate licencing desk on Sunday and have had no response to date. Could someone please let me know what I need to do to get an answer.

thanks
Erich
ErichB

Post by ErichB »

So I resent an email yesterday. Still no response - and no answer to my post here. Am I missing something? Is it me?
rana.riad

Post by rana.riad »

Hi Erich,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We just checked and have received no emails from the email you have on your account. Please email licensing@prepar3d.com with your license ID and we will be able to resolve this for you!

Thanks,
ErichB

Post by ErichB »

Mmm, odd. Thanks for responding Rana, I'll take a look...
ErichB

Post by ErichB »

Okay, my mistake. Apologies. Not sure how but I emailed the sales team.

Have resent the email to the licensing desk.

erich
franciscomv

Post by franciscomv »

I sent an email yesterday requesting the reactivation of my license. How much have to wait for it (more or less)

Thanks,

Francisco Mateos
rana.riad

Post by rana.riad »

Erich, glad we got this resolved!

Francisco, typically we like to answer our licensing email requests within 2 business days. Remember, the best way to resolve licensing issues is to double check our FAQ to make sure it is not something you can quickly resolve yourself. If not, send licensing@prepar3d.com an email and we'll be happy to assist as soon as possible!
fernandooeric

Post by fernandooeric »

Hi, im experiecing this anoooying activation problem aswell... Jus got u P3Dv2 last week but was testing with different windows versions, in same pc using the same IP i do not understand this sickness of activating your products, like.. same ip?! same pc?! do i have to ask for product license cuz it gaves me just 3 activaiton left?! Well.. unhappy i would like to as you guys if it can be provided to me again, i need the activation code. And this email doesnt work for sure, cuz yesterday i send 3 and today 2 emaisl and get no answer.
Invoice #2056830 License ID: 3059183
Saul

Post by Saul »

Hi,

Please be patient waiting for replies from Licensing@Prepar3D.Com
They usually are quite fast but sometimes when everyone is busy a reply can take 48hrs, not including weekends.

P.S. I think you'll find that for more than 1 installation you will need more than 1 license.
fernandooeric

Post by fernandooeric »

Thanks anyway Saul.. but it isnt nice to be needing more then 1 license to activate u own product for the same IP, same pc.. thats annoying!