P3D 3.1 "Not Responding"

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
ryanair007

Re: P3D 3.1 "Not Responding"

Postby ryanair007 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:29 am

jfail wrote:
ryanair007 wrote:yes that would be the right way to to it . I think its more a problem with a module effect or a scenery file in world scenery what do you think . Did you find somthing intresting ? Do you use migation tool for p3d ?

I have the migration tool but I only used it for one addon (Aerosoft U.S. CitiesX) in 3.0/3.1. That entry was not responsible for the problem. I don't know if it would be in World scenery but it easily could be a child of a scenery library entry but disabling the scenery entry should eliminate that possibility.

I still hesitate to point out the entry that I suspect since I might be pointing a finger at someone who does not deserve it until I am sure just exactly that is the problem. The only thing I can say is it is a night lighting addon for specific states. But again, I am not absolutely positive about it.

Hang in there and have patience. One of the good things about running this stuff down is that a person learns a lot about addon etc. so it could be considered a learning experience.

mmmm you might be right there :) i was thinking the same thing :)

maz-liea

Re: P3D 3.1 "Not Responding"

Postby maz-liea » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

jfail wrote:... The only thing I can say is it is a night lighting addon for specific states. But again, I am not absolutely positive about it..

same problem here, lighting addon disable and prepar3d v3.1 is ok and fast.
Bye Massimiliano Sarotto

Return to “Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions”