Procedure for refund please?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
M31

Post by M31 »

The user PinoyAir (Saul) who seems to have more insight than most into LM's intentions ... has finally convinced me LM wont be doing 64 bit P3D in the future and as that was the only reason I've bought last two versions and to contribute rolling financial support for Lockheed Martin in this possible long term venture ... I think its only fair I exercise my right of a refund within the generous 60 day window ... I honestly did stop using it quite quickly and went back to a Kosta tweaked FSX 32 bit in the hassle formats I did have just trying to get a clean P3D V 2.0 install set up in the first place, and my feedback about that was documented here for LM :)

No honest hard feelings here, it was good of LH to provide a very lenient 60 day refund policy, but if I'm not using it and find myself using FSX even more, and with the knowledge there will be no 64 bit carrot dangled at the end of the string for me to follow ... I need to respectfully withdraw my support while a refund is still possible.

I wish Lockheed Martin every best in this venture, but in the V1.3, V1.4 and now 2.0 vers, if I'm not using them I'm wasting my time and yours if its not going in the 64 bit direction I hoped it would.
Saul

Post by Saul »

While I am sorry you not satisfied with the product. You are of course entitled to a refund up to 60days from your date of purchase.

How Can I Request a Refund? Click me for the REFUND policy page

May I say that I am not privy to LM's intentions. Only I am providing some insight into what I have read and the actual working of 64bit.

I find it simply astonishing that you will get a refund because they don't have any published plans for 64bit. But its your decision not mine.

Regards,

Saul

M31

Post by M31 »

Dont sweat about it, also I found the procedure already and my refund request has already been submitted,

Yes it was my decision, but your attitude helped.

We dont all love P3D V2 to bits Saul.

Cheerio.
M31

Post by M31 »

Adding to this ... Yes its my decision ... a decision you provoked, you say you are not privy to LM's intentions, but you weigh in on many threads completely wrong about their intentions and give false feedback ... someone from LM needs to have a word with you, even though you think you are well intentioned for their benefit ... *sheese*

Quote:
I find it simply astonishing that you will get a refund because they don't have any published plans for 64bit.

Well, they have wrote back very quickly to to say I will be refunded for the same reason I filled in their form, with the same non 64 bit committal reasons I've provided here.

It would be cool if you stopped being active in a Cheerleader way to folks on the fence here now ... sometimes guys that love new sims to bits ... just need the right help or unbiased guidance is what is needed.

You are Biased Saul.