Correction please to KFTY

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
ejoiner

Correction please to KFTY

Postby ejoiner » Mon May 06, 2019 2:41 am

Hi. Fulton County-Charlie Brown Airport in Atlanta area (KFTY) is a prominent airport for regional general aviation. In P3D, there is an error in the scenery that has been there since at least FS98. Microsoft never fixed it. It has a blimp on the airport that is theoretically supposed to show where Goodyear puts its blimps sometimes when covering sporting events in the area.

The issue is the blimp is half way buried in the ground and the model is an old one. Would appreciate it if this could simply be deleted. Would take two seconds to do and correct a minor annoyance for those of us familiar with this airport.

(actually the whole city of Atlanta could use an update...but thats probably another thread and one I would be happy to help with as a local! )

Kind regards
Eric Joiner

Blaunarwal

Re: Correction please to KFTY

Postby Blaunarwal » Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 am

Hi Eric

You can remove it with a small file I created. Just place this scenery above all. Download here

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=029 ... 2232385163

Tell me, how it works. On my place, the blimp is away.

Keep in mind, if you should use another scenery for KFTY one day, this file may have influence on it.

Regards

Dan
i7- 9700K @ 5.0 GHz, 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F, KFA2 RTX2080 Super Ex 8GB

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”