Better AI support for P3D

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
ErikNL

Better AI support for P3D

Post by ErikNL »

The current engine has its limitations around AI...

- It is not optimised to use large amounts of AI well (stutters when entering a bubble; i.e. 80km out of EDDF)
- Airports should have more options for AI (like closing only one end of the runway) to simulate real-world ops on complex airports like EHAM
- Better ATC guidance (spreading airplanes for landing; now you have to wait approx. 10/15 minutes until the AI engine is settled)
- Ai does not respond to user aircraft in air (TCAS)
- Sloped runways

I think AI is an important part of a simulation, and any improvement on that area is more than welcome!
ErikNL

Re: Better AI support for P3D

Post by ErikNL »

No one interested in a better AI engine? Everyone flying with empty skies and airports?
DreamSkywards

Re: Better AI support for P3D

Post by DreamSkywards »

Well, I am interested. Hell I paint liveries and make my own flight plans too. But give LM time to bring the next v4.X version out before you start hitting on them. You posted your first message in August, V4.3 came out June 25th. No public date for V4.4 yet, maybe we will see something then.