Map Overhaul

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
ebsloop

Map Overhaul

Post by ebsloop »

I really wish Lockheed Martin would completely overhaul the map feature. I've requested this overhaul since the beginning of version 3 and still no luck. With all the advancements and improvements Lockheed Martin has made with Prepar3D over the last few years, I don't understand why the Map feature still looks like it's stuck in the 1980's.

Please try to take the time to overhaul the existing map feature In Prepar3D.

Sincerely,

ebsloop
nealmac

Re: Map Overhaul

Post by nealmac »

I second this motion. Not only has it not been improved, in fact it's gotten worse. There is a huge delay when panning or zooming.
Best Regards,

Neal McCullough.
jostytosty

Post by jostytosty »

I second this also. I would also like to add that making a Flight plan on the map can be a nuisance. Sometimes the line cannot be dragged. I try to drag the map down and before I notice I’m on some kind of waypoint. The map is far too small also. It does indeed needs some improvements like zooming with the mouse scroll wheel.
eallan

Post by eallan »

Seconded again...

I'm often one for defending LM about certain upgrades, but this is one well overdue.
P3D v4.5 Orbx, Skalarki A320 Project Full cockpit, Jeehell FMGS A320. I7, 16gb, 2x GTX1080ti in SLI. 3x Benq 1080st Projectors
simmerhead

Post by simmerhead »

+1

The map view is outdated.
ErikNL

Post by ErikNL »

I would also like to see this improved
funkyaz77

Post by funkyaz77 »