Voice controls: default phrases with prefix

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
KevinKaessmann

Voice controls: default phrases with prefix

Postby KevinKaessmann » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:13 pm

According to https://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/prepar3d ... trols.html, it is not possible to remove the default commands from the command list (VoiceControlPhrases.cfg) as they have no event id.

I use voice control to control my ATC communication (open atc window, select options).
Unfortunately if I talk to someone, I have to close my microphone, else the sim understands some words incorrectly and starts unwanted actions.

For my own definable phrases in VoiceControlPhrases.cfg, I prepended them with dedicated words to distinguish these phrases from normal talking. For the hardcoded default phrases - needed or not - this is not possible: they are hardcoded.

My whish is a "prefix word (or words)" that I specify in VoiceControlPhrases.cfg to be prepended to the sims hardcoded default phrases to differenciate them clearly from normal talking to avoid unneccessary rain showers or even P3D exits.

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”