Multiplayer host disconnecting

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
bzsozs

Multiplayer host disconnecting

Post by bzsozs »

Hello,

In our server we want to provide a 0/24 live host. Unfortunately the host in Prepar3d v5 always disconnecting after 1½—2 minutes if nobody joins into it. Is there any special settings somewhere where it could be set infinite?

Appreciate

Zsolt
luce19

Re: Multiplayer host disconnecting

Post by luce19 »

You have to install the same planes of the client also on the server otherwise it won't work. Check that the Enable anti-cheating item is checked.
Zoolander64

Post by Zoolander64 »

I am having the same issue. Regarding this Anti-Cheat feature, if this is unchecked, are you able to host without having to install each aircraft on the hosting server? I was still having the issue with this unchecked, but I may be misunderstanding what the feature does.
luce19

Post by luce19 »

Zoolander64 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:14 pm I am having the same issue. Regarding this Anti-Cheat feature, if this is unchecked, are you able to host without having to install each aircraft on the hosting server? I was still having the issue with this unchecked, but I may be misunderstanding what the feature does.
of course, we found that all planes must be installed on client-hosts to work. The anticheat function must be activated.
Williams452

Post by Williams452 »

Hi all, I've been playing multiplayer via Steam and player 2 (not myself as the host) disconnects anywhere between instantly to an hour later.