unable to connect

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
alex johnson

unable to connect

Postby alex johnson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi Guys

I'm a newbie to p3d I have normally stuck with fsx . but I am wanting a more realistic sim experience as im a trainee pilot.

my problem is I am trying to connect to multiplayer I have logged in and it shows no sessions. so I have put in several host ip address which are on the internet but still keep getting the same unable to connect message.

Is it something I am doing wrong ?? if so could you guys explain to me in simple terms. my computer knowledge is okay to an extent

kind regards

alex

alex johnson

Re: unable to connect

Postby alex johnson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:25 pm

alex johnson wrote:Hi Guys

I'm a newbie to p3d I have normally stuck with fsx . but I am wanting a more realistic sim experience as im a trainee pilot.

my problem is I am trying to connect to multiplayer I have logged in and it shows no sessions. so I have put in several host ip address which are on the internet but still keep getting the same unable to connect message.

Is it something I am doing wrong ?? if so could you guys explain to me in simple terms. my computer knowledge is okay to an extent

kind regards

alex

could anyone please tell me how to check what version of p3d I am using as I have just brought it from the website academic licence.

Poppet

Re: unable to connect

Postby Poppet » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:06 pm

alex johnson wrote:
alex johnson wrote:could anyone please tell me how to check what version of p3d I am using as I have just brought it from the website academic licence.

If you have just Purchased Prepar3D it will be the Current Version Prepar3D_v3_Academic_3.3.5.17625

====================

For future reference you can always check what Prepar3D Version you have by going to your Control Panel "Programs and features" and checking

Prepar3D Client........Version.....?

Prepar3D Content......Version.....?

Prepar3D Scenery.......Version....?

Return to “Multiplayer Specific Questions”