CTD when starting at the gate

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
Fabiano

CTD when starting at the gate

Post by Fabiano »

I have a CTD (crash to desktop) problem since 2 weeks with P3D v 4.5. Everything worked fine before. I did not change anything, the problem came all of a sudden.
The flight works fine with the P3D-default F22-Raptor at the Airbase. It works, too with this aircraft at another airport, but if I change the aircraft to e.g. JeeHell A320 I only can start from a RWY, not from the gate. As soon as I start pushback from a gate, after a few seconds the CTD happens. Or it happens when leaving the RWY after landing and taxiing to the gate-area. All add-ons like active sky, UTlive, GSX ...were deselected. Clearing shaders, deleting scenery-indexes ... , or deleting P3d.cfg did not help.

Very weird !

Thanks for any idea.
JorgenSA

Re: CTD when starting at the gate

Post by JorgenSA »

Which leaves the "JeeHell A320" as a possible culprit. Since the default flight with the F-22 is OK, then P3D itself is OK, and the error is to be found in an add-on.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.