Elite Pro Panel SE Throttle and Prop controls

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
dedevito

Elite Pro Panel SE Throttle and Prop controls

Post by dedevito »

I am using an Elite Pro Panel SE with twin Throttle, Prop and Mixture controls. I am having the same issue I had in V4.5 that I returned. The issue is everything on the Elite Radio stack (AP-2000) works fine and almost everything works on the Pro Panel except the Throttle and Prop controls. Both jump around at random Up Down up down etc... making P3d useless!! There is nothing wrong with the controls as they all work fine in FSX and Elite home FS. Any help would be appreciated!
dedevito

Re: Elite Pro Panel SE Throttle and Prop controls

Post by dedevito »

This type of support really sucks especially if no one replies!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe I am the only person with this problem. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!
Trifit65

Re: Elite Pro Panel SE Throttle and Prop controls

Post by Trifit65 »

Hello.

I had the same issue with a Pro Panel SE. My conclusion is that the Pro Panel SE is "not" fully compatible with Prepar3d. Wish I had known that before I purchased the Pro Panel SE.

As a result, I am now looking to purchase a Pro Panel 2. The Pro Panel 2 "does" work for both Prepar3d and Elite XTS Pro.

Sorry to confirm this not so good news that you already found out on your own.

Tom C