Quite Happy with my recent upgrade to my 10 years old PC

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
monir geadah

Re: Quite Happy with my recent upgrade to my 10 years old PC

Post by monir geadah »

Emahunter wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 am Are you still facing any issue? If so then please reply me back I have the best solution.
Yes I still would like to have the full use of my PCU 4 cores , not only 85 maximum even under full load scenery challenge.
The same with my fully installed 8 GB DDR2 Memory, still would like the full use of them under heavy scenery load challenge, not 5 of them only used .

Do I need to contact you privately?

Regards

Monir
monir geadah

Post by monir geadah »

Emahunter wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 am Are you still facing any issue? If so then please reply me back I have the best solution.
Hello Ema.
I did no contact you because I got in trouble for a couple of days trying different conflicting methods and advises, from internet browsing. However, I am back now OK thanks to my previous recent Acronis Backup on my external hard drive.
IT would be nice to share with us your suggested solution on this forum thread.

Running without the Affinity Mask=14 tweak I was able for the first time to achieve 95% CPU utilisation by all the 4 Cores.

For my Physical Memory use, I am running with my system virtual memory adjusted to the recommended value for my system's two internal hard drives totalling 1919 MB. But still getting only 5 GB use of my installed 8GB DDR2 Ram Memory.

All in all , I think the old system is doing OK .

Posting a video or two, sometime Soon if possible, is the best way to judge or show ones system performance and quality.

Regards and best wishes.

Monir
monir geadah

Post by monir geadah »

Just added a short video link on the video forum section, Heli ride at Dusk over San Diego.

Also added few more screen shots on the screenshot forum .

Hope you enjoy watching.

Monir.

Ps. Can anyone who have many GB OF RAM in their system been able to use more than 5 GB Maximum with their P3D V4.4 ?

If yes , how many ?
Emahunter

Post by Emahunter »

Emahunter wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 am Are you still facing any issue? If so then please reply me back I have the best solution. Have you check best tools to unblur photos it think no so, i would recommend you to try one of them.
You haven't reply to this?
monir geadah

Post by monir geadah »

Are you still facing any issue? If so then please reply me back I have the best solution. Have you check best tools to unblur photos it think no so, i would recommend you to try one of them.
[/quote]

You haven't reply to this?
[/quote]

Hello Ema.

I do not think I need a tool to unblur my photos?

The problem I am facing now is crashes to desktop due to running out of available memory ?

the error does not say which type of memory I ran out of ? DDR2 8GB Physical memory or virtual memory or Graphic card 8GB memory?? All what it say... Exit P3D and change your P3D graphic settings.

Regards

Monir
monir geadah

Post by monir geadah »

Hi again.

Having been struck also by the notorious DXGI-ERROR, and realised also that the running out of memory is due to my Invidia graphic driver been replaced some how? by recent window update to a Microsoft basic driver.

I took the following corrective actions:

1. reinstalled the latest GeForce graphic driver and then uninstalled the High Definition Audio Driver as it could be the culprit behind the DXGI-ERROR ?

2. zero autogen and vegetation sliders in P3D Display options, being the biggest consumers of graphic memory and frame rates.

So far every thing is working great . Gsynk without stutters at all. Photo real scenery looking great with very good frame rates.

Keeping fingers crossed. Unless future Microsoft Window update cause havoc with our systems again and again.

Best wishes

Monir