Verschillende monitors in P3DV5

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
Piet Keppens

Verschillende monitors in P3DV5

Post by Piet Keppens »

Hallo
Is het mogelijk om met P3DV5 te werken met verschillende monitors.
Een wide view monitor 49 inch voor de outside view en 2 monitors waar ik de instrumenten kan plaatsen.
Op deze wijze kan ik een eenvoudige home cockpit maken.

Vriendelijke groeten
Piet Keppens

---- GOOGLE TRANSLATED ----
Hello
Is it possible to work with P3DV5 with different monitors.
A wide view monitor 49 inch for the outside view and 2 monitors where I can place the instruments.
In this way I can make a simple home cockpit.

Regards
Peter Keppens
JorgenSA

Re: Verschillende monitors in P3DV5

Post by JorgenSA »

Piet,

I do not have multiple monitors myself, but (with my very limited Dutch) I believe that what you want is possible.

Please repeat your question here in English, and someone should be able to help you.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
miraclemax

Post by miraclemax »

Piet;
I use an LG 48" monitor for my main virtual cockpit view and only one smaller monitor for FMC, EFIS, MCP depending upon which aircraft I am using. I run P3Dv5.3 using a 3080 TI to run both monitors. Good luck with your project!
Regards,
max
Fiverand85654

Post by Fiverand85654 »

Right-click within the main Prepar3D window and select View Groups->Auto-fill Desktop. This will create a separate Prepar3D window per monitor to display the multi-monitor view. Press Alt+Enter to get rid of the borders and enter full screen mode
Lesdawson

Post by Lesdawson »

Hi guys,

Max, can I ask how you display the instruments? I am sorting out a similar setup at our air cadet unit, I have the main display working across three projectors, but can't seem to undock the efis, mfd's or other instruments to put them on the cockpit monitor?

Regards
Les