P3Dv4.5 and Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
msc737pic

P3Dv4.5 and Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke

Post by msc737pic »

Hello, I am having some difficulty with my new Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke. When using any airplane in the sim, whether the Piper or the PMDG 737NGX, the planes pull hard left and essentially do a nosedive with little to no pressure put on the yoke. When calibrating the yoke within the sim, it goes well calibrating it for right turns and pull backs on the yoke, but the left turns and push forwards are buggy. I've calibrated the yoke in Windows as well and this issue does not occur. I've talked with Thurstmaster already and had new drivers installed but that didn't fic the problem. When in the VC of the 737, it's quite apparent on the simulated yoke column that it takes some effort to move the yoke to the right but moving just the sllightest bit to the left, the yoke goes all the way over immediately. This is occuring with other planes as well that came with the sim. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
msc737pic
Martyson

Re: P3Dv4.5 and Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke

Post by Martyson »

msc737pic ,

Just to mention I use FSUIPC (registered) in P3Dv4, P3Dv5 and MSFS [2020] to assign and calibrate these controllers:

CH rudder Pedals

SAITEK Proflight Yoke and Throttles (3 Axis) module
SAITEK Proflight Throttles (3 Axis) second module

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttles
Thrustmaster TCA Throttle Quadrant and Sidestick

Currently all are hooked up all the time.

Thrustmasters to:
Belkin 7 port USB 2.0 Powered Hub.

The others directly to the PC.
No problems.

Which Windows product / version number are you using with your Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
msc737pic

Post by msc737pic »

I don't have a registered version of FSUIPC. I've heard from some others that may be the way to go. I'm going to get it and see if that does the trick. I'll post the outcome.

Using Win10 Home Version 21H1
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

As I mentioned, FSUIPC (registered) is working well for me.

Added note:
For my setup it has worked in WIN10 and WIN11.
Best Regards,
msc737pic

Post by msc737pic »

Success! FSUIPC did the trick. No more rapid turns to the left or down. I found a tutorial on how to configure aircraft using FSUIPC and it worked. Now I only worked on the PMDG 737NGX so I'm not sure if that fixed other aircraft. I'll have to do more investigating to see what is working and what's still not. So yes, a registered version of FSUIPC6 helped tremendously.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

msc737pic ,

Glad to hera FSUIPC fixed your problem.
Best Regards,
p3dfan100

Post by p3dfan100 »

msc737pic wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:23 pm I found a tutorial on how to configure aircraft using FSUIPC and it worked.
Where did you find this tutorial? I tried to set it up in FSUIPC but it doesn't even register in the axis assignment screen of FSUIPC5. Or is everyone using FSUIPC6 now.
p3dfan100

Post by p3dfan100 »

I ended updating FSUIPC5 and setting up the joystick to work through FSUIPC.
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

P3Dfan,

Just be aware that FSUIPC v. 5 is for P3D v. 4 only. If you have P3D v. 5, use FSUIPC v. 6

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
lekatangais

Post by lekatangais »

Bonjour,
J'ai le même problème que msc737, pouvez vous si possible m'expliquer la marche a suivre pour résoudre le problème.
Un grand merci d'avance

Hello,
I have the same problem as msc737, can you please explain to me the procedure to follow to solve the problem.
Many thanks in advance
fsnet

Post by fsnet »

msc737pic wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:23 pm Success! FSUIPC did the trick. No more rapid turns to the left or down. I found a tutorial on how to configure aircraft using FSUIPC and it worked. Now I only worked on the PMDG 737NGX so I'm not sure if that fixed other aircraft. I'll have to do more investigating to see what is working and what's still not. So yes, a registered version of FSUIPC6 helped tremendously.
Hi, I have the same problem, how can I solve it? Thanks for the help
Vince1982

Post by Vince1982 »

Hi guys,

Has anyone found a fix for this as yet? I'm having the same issue of as the original post.
WinkleBrown

Post by WinkleBrown »

Options.....Other (bottom left) ..... Select Direct Input
Mike101361

Post by Mike101361 »

OMG--
The exact same thing is happening to me--
You described it perfectly. Did you find a solution ? I am not a computer person, but would you talk me thru the fix (if you have found one)
I have both the Thrustmaster Boring yoke w/ throttles, and the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, and they are all going crazy
Any guidance would be greatly apricated.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Lloyd Sharp
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

Lloyd,

Please do not post your email address in these forums, you could be targeted by "phishers" or other people with less than honest intents.

But, to your problem: the Thrustmaster products I have had (first the T.Flight HOTAS One and now the T.16000M FCS HOTAS) have all worked out of the box. Have you checked with Thrustmaster for drivers and/or firmware updates, or contacted their tech support?

You might also want to search the forums here for for instance "Honeycomb", as I distinctly remember questions being asked about those products.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.