Scenery installed outside of P3D

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
wyodeacon

Scenery installed outside of P3D

Post by wyodeacon »

Well, I'm new to P3Dv4 and trying to learn as I go. I have a question about some Scenery I installed.
First, I probably should tell you that I am installing all scenery and aircraft in my D Drive. I recently installed A new 512gb HD, so you can see the reason for trying to get everything I can on my 2tb hard drive.
Anyhow, I did a lot of reading about how to install scenery, and decided I would try to use the Lordy P3D add-on organizer. It all went pretty smooth, but after seeing all the static airplanes at the gates, I decided to uninstall and see if I could, somehow, keep them from installing. (Story for another thread) So, once again using the Lordy program, I deleted the file and thought I was good. I even checked my Scenery.cfg to make sure it was gone from there, and it is. But upon loading P3Dv4 and going to "change airport", I can still see it. Also, when I select it along with a gate, it loads. However, it does look like a really cheap version, so I'm wondering if it's one of the default airports withing P3Dv4.
If not, then it did not completely delete for some reason.

Secondly, I initially loaded my copy of Traffic Global, but then I found that Global Ultimate is out, so I'm going to buy it. So, I uninstalled, but notice I still have Traffic Global Airport Facilities in my scenery.cfg file, and I can not delete it. Is this also a default program? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your patience reading this.
Gary